Emergency Dispatch Operator - Overnight (Job ID 1914604)
Category Customer Service
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leadingprovider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada,protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Makingsecurity more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support,ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speedand quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADTis headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 peoplethroughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow uson Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you ready for the New Year?
ADT is hiring for Emergency Dispatch Operators to join our amazing team of careprofessionals. New hire training class to start January 20th, 2020. We are looking to fill schedulesfor 3rd /Overnight shiftsfor this class. Flexibility a plus!
Pay rate based on previous callcenter experience and ranges from $12.24 to $14.57 plus shift differential pay forqualifying shifts.
- Responds to alarms using the information provided in instruction screens.
- Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatches the proper authorities, and notifies responsible parties.
- Properly documents alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completes alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Provide alarm reset instructions to customers during outbound alarm calls and inbound alarm call backs
- Receive inbound calls related to alarm call back inquires
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) months of external customer service experience required, call center experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to type at least 25 wpm.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
ADTLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed tohaving a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a cultureand environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve ourcustomers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the besttalent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized.
Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.