Customer Care Associates (Job ID 2010382)
Category Customer Service
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
You are helping to save lives for a living! You are passionate about helping others, comfortable with change, have the ability to identify problems and provide solutions. You multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve technical issues, and comfortably navigate customer problems over the phone. You’re not only here to answer customer questions, help fix technical issues, but to also provide an incredible customer experience!
Day and evening schedules available! We have 8 hour/5 day or 10 hour/4 day shifts. Shifts may require weekend work.
$14.12 per hour to $16.81 per hour depending on call center experience plus a shift differential if applicable.
Orientation and Training:
Orientation and training for this position will begin Monday, February 24th and will be for 5 weeks from Monday to Friday 3:30pm – 12:00am. Paid training!
Why do you want to be an Everyday Hero? Why ADT?
- ADT offers full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401IK with 5% matching.
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point.).
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
- Opportunity for Career growth? Of course! Employee referral bonuses? Absolutely!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college ideal; degree preferred
- Call center experience highly preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
- Successful completion of online pre-employment assessment