HR Generalist (Job ID 1914867)
Categories Corporate, Human Resources
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) isa leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United Statesand Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digitalnetworks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customersupport, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focuson speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer andempowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employsapproximately 19,000 people throughout North America. Formore information, visit www.adt.com orfollow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and counsel to management in employee relations, employee transactions, performance management, career development, salary administration and regulatory and internal compliance programs.
- Investigate and/or partners with HR Directors/Managers to resolve employee concerns.
- Resolves compensation related issues and monitors performance evaluation programs. Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, short-term disability, FMLA, and worker's compensation.
- To meet the needs of the business, under minimal supervision and with appreciable latitude for actions and decisions, has responsibility for various aspects of difficult projects that are broad in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity. Develop plans, communications and ensure successful launch and implementation of channel and corporate HR initiatives/projects.
- Implements and reinforces personnel policies and procedures. Drives execution within the line of business.
- As required, lead the hiring process by managing openings and postings, in coordination with the HR Manager/Director and corporate staffing
- Work with hiring managers to assist and coach them on appropriate and effective interviewing techniques. Advise on pre-screening of resume/application, legal pitfalls during interview and selection process, and how to select quality candidates.
- Coordinate with HR Coordinators to ensure that background checks are submitted timely and results are thoroughly reviewed. Consult with and coach managers when background results are in question.
- Identify training needs and deliver training as needed
- Identify sourcing issues and recommend alternative solutions
- Participates in staff meetings and maintains corporate/region charts and personnel files. Process personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms.
- Manages Human Resources Information Systems information and other business information, develops and provides headcount, staffing and other ad hoc reports; performs in-depth analysis for various HR and Line of Business programs and results.
- Facilitates the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Delivers training programs that support organizational growth, compliance.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- PHR Certification preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years prior related experience is required
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience in Human Resources including strong preference for experience recruiting and cultivating multiple and alternative recruiting sources. Proven interview and selection skills preferred.
- Knowledge of HR-related laws and regulations.
- High level of interpersonal skills and sound judgment to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal business partners and employees
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to develop clear and concise written and oral communications
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures in field of specialization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Oracle/HRIM systems and recruitment management systems.
- Travel up to 25%
ADT LLC is an EqualEmployment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse andinclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment whereevery employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help savelives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in anenvironment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online atjobs.adt.com to learn more.