Information Security Architect
Category Information Technology
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
- Architect security solutions for common IT deployments and projects in on-premise/hybrid/cloud environments.
- Assist in compliance objectives to meet requirements for standards such as PCI DSS and SOX.
- Act as a Security Advisor to the IT and Business groups along with tracking ongoing projects, integrations, deployments, and decommissions.
- Provide security guidance and oversight for processes and technology in the areas of sensitive data protection, security vulnerability management and reduction, attack prevention and incident response.
- Develop action plans, timelines, and reports to address and improve the security posture of the environment.
- Use your understanding of attacker techniques, tools, and tactics to provide preventive measures based on risk tolerance.
- Developing and modifying security policies and communication documents for all levels of understanding (technical to high level).
- Interfacing with the Security Operations Center to ensure incident management procedures are applied and up to date.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10-12 years of relevant experience
- Related experience in IT Architecture, Compliance and Risk Management, Information Security Operations
- Security and technical certifications such as CISSP, SANS, ISACASkills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest and emerging trends in the Information Security field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network security such as IDS/IPS, Firewall, Web Proxy, DNS, Load Balancing, Wireless and Remote Connectivity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud Integration, Cloud Security, and Cloud Storage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure security, including Windows, Active Directory, Unix/Linux, Mobile Security, Cryptography and PKI, Privileged Access Management.
- Familiarity with Security Automation and Orchestration.
- Familiarity with Computer Forensics and Malware Analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SIEM, DLP, EDR, UEBA, and Threat Intelligence.
- Familiarity with security vulnerabilities and preventive measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with team members at all levels within the company from the end user to executive leadership.
- Ability to use independent judgement to make sound, justifiable decisions that contribute to problem solving.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com