LOA Coordinator (Job ID 2112448)
Categories Human Resources, Corporate
The Disability & Leave Coordinator role consists of monitoring, facilitating and analyzing disability and leave related matters for ADT employees. An essential part of the Coordinators daily responsibilities is to facilitate the LOA/STD/ADA process, manage tracking & compliance and ensure key stakeholders are educated, aware of utilization, processes and/or resolving concerns.
- Verifies disability & leave-related and ADA interfaces to ensure proper information is sent to vendors and key stakeholders understand requirements
- Create, analyze, track and distribute leave status and review leave reporting with leaders, HR, Benefits and/or disability & leave vendor.
- Review potential leave cases and provide special commentary to Benefits Team & HR management regarding return to work, corrective actions, and other employee relations issues.
- Coordinates with HRIC/Payroll/Resource Desks to ensure employees are paid properly from sick, vacation, and/or other paid leave time; ensures elimination period are satisfied and employee record reflects proper status.
- Coordinating and tracking all aspects of disability, leaves and permanent modified duty positions for the company while ensuring compliance with all related laws and regulations
- Providing guidance to employees and managers concerning disability, leave and modified work duties cases
- Processing, verifying, and maintaining personnel documentation relating to disability & leave and modified work duties
- Compiling and preparing ad hoc reports, documents, and updates pertaining to disability & leave and ADA accommodations.
- In partnership with Benefits & HR and disability & leave vendor, mapping of LOA/ADA processes and identifying efficiencies.
- Manage insights gathering from data to recognize trends and implement optimizations
- Ensure implementation of best practices and stay up to date with the requirements and regulations.
- High School diploma or equivalent – degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience handling disability & leave claims
- Strong communication skills
- Key behavioral & interpersonal characteristics: Customer-focus, team player, solid interpersonal skills, ability to navigate through an ambiguous environment with minimal guidance, positive energy, passion to learn, coachable, respectful, maturity, integrity and self-motivated, “can-do” attitude.
- Strong organizational / execution skills: Attention to detail, bias for action, ability to balance multiple competing demands and flexibility to deal with short timeframes & changing priorities
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.