Mgr Team.CustCare Account Services (Job ID 1914258)
Category Accounting and Finance
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Facilitates, coaches, provides leadership and framework for daily operation.
- Increases teams process and business knowledge/understanding enabling higher levels of performance productivity and efficiency.
- Ensures staff works within the guidelines established by the organization.
- Provides technical support, advise, experience.
- Monitors team performance and provides feedback.
- Provides performance trends and analysis to team.
- Assists the team in developing and implementing team and individual measurements in support of process and organizational goals.
- Responsible for managing conflict, managing diversity.
- Fostering team building and group dynamics, provide career development planning and opportunities.
- Leads team by role modeling company values.
- Provides technical education on call center strategies, including all related policies, policies and applicable laws governing billing and collections.
- Communicates business performance and direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- 2 year college degree preferred.
- Two (2) years experience in a customer service related position.
- Two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably in a service environment managing non-exempt level associates.
- Managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- PC proficient.
- Understanding of call center dynamics and key measurements.
- Some knowledge of telephony capabilities CMS, CenterView, Auto-dialers helpful.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.