New Acquisition Team Manager (Job ID 2012707)
Category Business Development
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Monitor progress and development of Representatives against performance measures and standards. Deliver monthly development plan. Train, coach, motivate, evaluate and discipline as appropriate.
- Manage the team to ensure performance goals are met and make recommendations to enhance team productivity.
- Assist Representatives with difficult situations as needed involving research and problem resolution to preserve customer relationship.
- Maintain open flow of communications with Representatives, ensuring they have a complete understanding of marketing promotions and updates.
- Manage calls in queue to ensure abandon rate is maintained at or below accepted levels.
- Assist Sales Manager in the design and implementation of training programs.
- Assist Sales Manager by providing recommendations for improving systems processes and assisting with research and problem resolution.
- Maintain communications channel with field sales organization to resolve questions or issues.
- College degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Three years of NSC sales experience or equivalent ADT sales experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
- ADT specific product process knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated PC knowledge.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.