Program Manager - Salesforce Lead Management (Job ID 2012545)
Categories General Management, Corporate
The Salesforce Lead Management Specialist, under general supervision, provides all aspects of Salesforce system support and subject matter expertise including; business rule application, defining of functionality, outlining system requirements, support of deployment, reporting, testing, as well as troubleshooting and training material creation to meet the needs of the Inside Sales Organization. The Lead Management Specialist will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, IT, Marketing and Sales subject matter experts to identify, configure, deploy, and maintain business processes as well as continuously improve the Lead Management Process. The position will be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. Additional responsibilities of this position include;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the design, implementation and management of standardized operating processes to support new and existing programs, change, and systems, etc. This included post-production testing, trouble shooting and afterhours support as needed.
Act as operational SME/point person for various projects, systems, programs, process at the NSC for both internal and external contacts in order to keep all aligned with overall NSC strategy and vision.
- Interface with Marketing, IT, Telecom, Finance and legal departments and outside vendors to ensure coordination and timely facilitation of all commitments.
- Define system requirements; develop schedule/project plan, flow charts and documentation to support timely program implementation/execution.
- Responsible for the testing of processes built by the IT department prior to implementation and ensuring timely completion of all tasks listed on the project plan.
- Assist with the development of training materials/job aids/ tools to support all programs and ongoing improvement within the NSC including working with outside vendors.
- Assist with defining reporting requirements and ensure that reporting has been set up prior to launch to ensure appropriate program tracking.
- Responsible for managing changes/improvements to existing programs and partnerships. This includes system changes, process changes, training materials, reporting, rollout and communication to internal and external customers.
- Provide production support to NSC end users to help identify system or training gaps.
- Provide suggestions and recommended enhancements/solutions to leadership to ensure our systems are meeting the needs of the business
- Performs all other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Three years of sales and\or customer service experience.
- Two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Management experience preferred.
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Strong Written and Verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work well cross functionality
- Working knowledge of call center operations
- PC skills to include Word, Excel and Power Point
- Solution oriented with ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills