Project Manager (Job ID 2112877)
NationwideCategory Business Development
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Inside Sales Project Manager is responsible for defining, leading, and delivering strategic projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, by leading and motivating cross-functional teams. The individual in this role will be responsible for creating project plans, tracking progress and milestones, creating robust communication, change management plans, and implementation plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute project plans including creating and maintaining tasks to ensure on-time, on budget delivery of projects.
- Coordinate activities and communicate across a diverse,multi-disciplined functional organization, and vendors.
- Ability to drive decisions on project scope, timing, and budget, as needed, based on business needs and inputs from broader team.
- Lead team in analysis and determination of business requirements, as well as manage the deployment of technology solutions/process re-engineering and associated projects to achieve the business objectives to enhance customer satisfaction, optimize profitability, develop long-term customer loyalty.
- Track key project milestones and manage delivery of project critical path.
- Proactively manage project dependencies, risks and issues, to include effectively briefing critical items to senior leadership.
- Create and manage project risk and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in project management.
- Clearly communicate, and manage to what is in and out of scope.Working knowledge of sales process or call center operationsWorking knowledge of sales process or call center operations
- Assist with internal sales center communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four (4) year degree, advanced degree preferred
- Large scale project management experience
- 3-7 yrs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, in both communication as well as relationship management
- Strong cross functional leadership capabilities; effectively manages projects with high levels of complexity and multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing a broad range of projects (i.e.: new products/growth, business optimization/ sustainment, technical, etc.)
- Highly knowledgeable in Project Management best practices, program management, and business process improvement
- Hands-on experience directly, and concurrently managing multiple projects (both large and small scale).
- Working knowledge of sales process or call center operations.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.