Remote Customer Service Collections (Job ID 2114230)
Category Customer Service
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we.Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
- Respond to customer questions, resolve issues within scope of responsibility, utilize the dispute management system to log and distribute service or other related issues that are causing payment to be withheld, and cannot be resolved in Account Services.
- Answer general billing related questions, resolve billing issues, assist and direct customer to appropriate.
- Area within ADT if issue is not within the scope of account services.
- Meet pre-determined departmental standards for productivity and quality measures.
- Initiate outbound calls to correct credit card payment errors, determine appropriate account number to post unidentified payments, Update account information, determine if service issues have been addressed.
- Participate on internal quality/continuous improvement teams on a rotational basis.
- Interface with SSO on billing service related issues.
- other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero (0) to Two (2) years of Collections experience.
- Basic typing ability, ability to multi-task, basic math skills, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- PC experience and/or the ability to learn basic functions.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.