Remote Customer Service Monitoring Representative (Job ID 2113768)
Category Customer Service
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses, and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out this video on how we help save lives for a living!
Check out more about life at ADT here.
At ADT, it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Customer Service Monitoring Representative in our Irving, Knoxville and Jacksonville offices:
- 8880 Esters Blvd, Irving, TX 75063
- 10629 Kemp Fain Ln, Knoxville, TN 37932
- 10550 Deerwood Park Blvd, Bldg 400, Jacksonville, FL 32256
An Customer Service Monitoring Representative is responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for residential and small business alarms as well as contacting appropriate responsible parties. This role is a pivotal part of our noble purpose to help save lives and is the first step in helping protect our customers when an alarm signal is received.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Monitoring Representative can look like:
- Handling incoming alarm calls and placing outgoing calls to verify alarm activity, dispatching the proper authorities, and notifying responsible parties.
- Paying attention to detail while documenting alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completing alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Providing alarm reset instructions and basic troubleshooting to customers during outbound alarm calls and inbound alarm call backs.
- Receiving inbound calls related to alarm call back inquires.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid training
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of six (6) months of customer service experience required
- Ability to be licensed in multiple states
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple items at once
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.