Remote Inside Sales Representative, Existing Customer (Job ID 2115001)
NationwideCategory Business Development
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses, and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we.Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out this video on how we help save lives for a living!
Check out more about life at ADT here.
Receives telephone calls through multiple marketing channels regarding ancillary sales products (ADT Home Health Security and Add-Ons) and successfully positions interested callers for a consultation with a Sales Representative or closes the sale and sets an installation appointment within the parameters of the program.
- Provide resolution and close sales by working pre-qualified prospects through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and scheduling installation appointments.
- Make outgoing follow-up telephone calls to undecided leads and outbound calls to leads that are received via the Internet and business reply cards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by determining customer needs and transferring calls to the appropriate party for resolution, performing follow-up including quotes, information requests, etc.
- Provide prospect information in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide specific package and promotion details for members of ADT Affinity Partnerships.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- 20 wpm accurate typing.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.