Security Administrator (Job ID 2015808)
Categories Information Technology, Cybersecurity
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
***This role can be remote for the right candidate.
· Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of security solutions such as AV/EDR, SIEM, DLP, O365 ATP, SOAR, IPS, Netflow, Vulnerability Management.
· Provide updates, optimization and maintenance of security systems and appliances to ensure maximum availability.
· Work directly with the SOC team to conduct incident response and event analysis using defined playbooks in a security orchestration and automation platform.
· Interface with members across IT to deploy security solutions and configure secure system configurations.
· Perform basic investigative searches and reporting using Splunk.
· Proactively assess areas of potential risk or vulnerability and deliver recommendations to the Security and Risk Management Team.
· Assist in applying solutions and controls to meet security compliance requirements.
· Engage third-party vendors for support and best practices of security solutions.
· Maintain security runbooks, policies, asset inventory, network diagrams, and contact lists.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, IT related or equivalent experience
· CompTIA Security+, SANS, GIAC, Offensive Security, or CISSP certifications preferred.
· Professional experience in Information Technology roles such as workstation/server administration, help desk, network support, application support.
· Experience with security incident response and/or forensics.
· Experience in Linux and Windows system administration, troubleshooting, and secure configuration.
· Experience with network security devices such as firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, web application firewalls, Wireless Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Management and SIEM tools.
2-3 years of relevant experience.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Excellent communication and writing skills.
· Open-minded, adaptable and passionate about learning.
· Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a high performing team.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of security architecture, security policies and procedures, and best practices.
· Knowledge of system, application, and network security attacks and mitigation techniques.
· Knowledge of networking concepts, technologies, and protocols.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.