Security Architect (Job ID 2014719)
Category Information Technology
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
******This role can be remote
- Architect security solutions for common IT deployments and projects in on-premise/hybrid/cloud environments.
- Assist in compliance objectives to meet requirements for standards such as PCI DSS and SOX.
- Act as a Security Advisor to the IT and Business groups along with tracking ongoing projects, integrations, deployments, and decommissions.
- Provide security guidance and oversight for processes and technology in the areas of sensitive data protection, security vulnerability management and reduction, attack prevention and incident response.
- Develop action plans, timelines, and reports to address and improve the security posture of the environment.
- Use your understanding of attacker techniques, tools, and tactics to provide preventive measures based on risk tolerance.
- Developing and modifying security policies and communication documents for all levels of understanding (technical to high level).
- Interfacing with the Security Operations Center to ensure incident management procedures are applied and up to date.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or five or more years of equivalent role experience.
- Related experience in IT Architecture, Compliance and Risk Management, Information Security Operations
- Security and technical certifications such as CISSP, SANS, ISACA
Required Experience and Skills
- Demonstratred knowledge of the latest and emerging trends in the Information Security field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network security such as IDS/IPS, Firewall, Web Proxy, DNS, Load Balancing, Wireless and Remote Connectivity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure security, including Windows, Active Directory, Unix/Linux, Mobile Security, Cryptography and PKI, Privileged Access Management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SIEM, DLP, EDR, UEBA, and Threat Intelligence.
- Familiarity with security vulnerabilities and preventive measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with team members at all levels within the company from the end user to executive leadership.
- Ability to use independent judgement to make sound, justifiable decisions that contribute to problem solving.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud Integration, Cloud Security, and Cloud Storage.
- Familiarity with Security Automation and Orchestration.
- Familiarity with Computer Forensics and Malware Analysis.
- Familiary with DevSecOps processes and the software development lifecycle.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.