Senior Analyst, Customer Care Data
Category Contact Center
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing capabilities for collecting, analyzing, and reporting key metrics, trends, and other information as needed for the Customer Experience and Service Deliver team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with business leaders to
- Extract join and reconcile relevant data from various data repositories
- Conduct deep-dive analysis to identify patterns, root causes and trends
- Design and build functional score cards for the Customer Experience and Service Delivery teams.
- Develop ideas and propose solutions for problem issues
- Measure the success of strategic initiatives
- Assess industry standards and establish benchmarks for reporting/comparison.
- Design and build operational and analytical dashboards for senior management.
- Bachelors degree in an analytical field, such as: Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Computer Science, or Economics or equivalent job experience
- Three or more years of progressive work experience in Business/Data Analytics
- Experience with KPIs, score cards, and dashboards.
- Proficiency in Excel, pivot tables and creating visual representations of data.
- Knowledge of Access and Sequel preferred, SAS experience a plus
- Experience with Operational Analytics
- Familiarity with financial modeling skills – NPV, ROI, etc.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting is a plus.
- Statistics experience a plus
- Intellectual curiosity
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to navigate around a complex, matrix organization,
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to logically analyze complex processes and systems.
- Enthusiasm for data driven decision-making
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com