Unit Manager (Senior Leader) - Contact Center
Category Contact Center
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
To manage special projects and manage the daily operations of the CMC including management of all aspects of incoming/outgoing calls, alarm signal processing, customer transactions, escalations, and alarm handling, employee relations or other situations.
- Effectively lead multiple teams focused on providing exemplary service by monitoring customer accounts, expediting appropriate notifications to dispatch emergency services (e.g. fire, police, etc.), and ensuring clear ongoing communication about the state of the business, mission, and day-to-day direction.
- Successful execution measured by: Engagement survey results at 80% or better (both company [every two years] and department sponsored surveys [typically every six months])
- Regular completion of skip level meetings (minimally 4 times per year) and focus groups with front line employees resulting in specific action plans that improve engagement, retention rates, and/or overall productivity.
- Employee retention rate maintained or improved based on agreed upon targets set for fiscal year.
- Assist team members with self-development.
- Maintain high visibility and accessibility within the contact center.
- Drive Operational effectiveness and efficiency by consistently meeting or exceeding the: Established quality targets; Service levels; Call answer rate; Alarm signal response time; Reliability target(s); Targeted customer satisfaction levels in post alarm and post in-bound customer surveys; Compliance requirements for licensing;Establish and maintain relationship with key business partners with telephonic and face to face communications.
- Delivering financial returns through effective management and execution of the budget as demonstrated by: Headcount management to plan; Overtime management; Usage of goodwill credit dollars; Effective reduction of overall disconnect rate (target communicated annually); Maintaining or reducing cost per subscriber as targeted for fiscal year.
- Projects and adhoc assignments as assigned based on business need.
Education/Work Experience Required:
- BS degree required
- Masters degree or progress toward preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of previous related experience in progressively responsible assignments.
- Certification in project management and Six Sigma helpful.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in a Windows/NT environment, especially spreadsheet and word- processing software.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com