Admin Processor (Job ID 1912227)
Kansas City, Missouri
Categories Administrative, Corporate
- Coordinate, prioritize, and schedule installations.
- Use Telemar system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily.
- Use IBT to track all scheduled installations.
- Use O2C Portal to manage customer contracts and associated paperwork.
- Write up phone sales.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison/Enter time tickets into OTM
- Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out.
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process receivables (installation checks)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience
- Abilty to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.