Customer Service Team Manager - Third Shift
Category Contact Center
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Facilitates, coaches, and provides leadership and resources for a team consisting of an average of 20 Team Members. Provides technical support, advice, and experience and enables the team with regards to designing, developing, and deploying billing service strategies, processes, and work flow. Responsible for the efficient handling of inbound customer inquiries relating to their ADT invoice.
- Facilitate, coach, and provide leadership and framework for daily operation.
- Increase team's process and business knowledge/understanding enabling higher levels of performance productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure staff works within the guidelines established by the organization.
- Provide technical support, advice, and experience.
- Monitor team performance and provide feedback.
- Provide performance trends and analysis to team.
- Assist the team in developing and implementing team and individual measurements in support of process and organizational goals.
- Responsible for managing conflict and diversity.
- Foster team building and group dynamics, provide career development planning and opportunities.
- Lead team by role modeling company values.
- Provide technical education on call center strategies, including all related policies and applicable laws governing billing and collections.
- Communicate business performance and direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two year degree in business, liberal arts or other related program is required. Four year degree is preferred
- Two (2) years experience in a customer service related position
- Two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably in a service environment managing non-exempt level employees
- Managerial and excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be PC proficient
- Must have understanding of call center dynamics and key measurements
- Some knowledge of telephony capabilities CMS, CenterView, Auto-dialers helpful.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com