Work From Home Technician Field Support Representative (Job ID 2110474)
Category Customer Service
- Balancing technician schedule efficiency and productivity given customer expected arrival times
- Ensuring customer appointment times are me
- Reprioritization of jobs as required to meet customer commitments
- Providing timely customer notification on appointment changes or delays
- Strategic planning of schedule concerning technician skill set, training and time off
- Problem solving of scheduling exceptions brought forth such as sooner requests, pending requests and escalated customer inquiries
- Providing of daily communication between technicians, customers, management and other ADT support centers through various communication channels
- Dispatch of technicians to emergency customer requests after hours and facilitation of technician timely response
- Various administrative duties such as on time arrival tracking, in order to best support local branches and promote an increase level of customer satisfaction.
- RSS and/or PS experience preferred.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to “multi-task” at an efficient Speed.
- Basic Data entry/typing skills.
- Computer/MS Windows knowledge strongly desired.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.