Real-Time Analyst (Job ID 2015385)
Categories Administrative, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends
- and historical data.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Helps with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Intermediate knowledge of call center management and all related calculations
- Intermediate knowledge of various forecasting/scheduling software
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate call center data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capability of problem-solving
- Some college desired with mathematical or statistical course work
- Minimum of one (1) year of WFM experience in a multi-channel call center environment
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience in trend analysis
- Spreadsheets with intermediate formula application and database software (e.g., Excel and Access) experience required
- Knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology and expertise with forecasting/scheduling software
- Experience utilizing a major ACD system
Typical Work Week:
- Upon arrival to your station, load on real-time displays and WFM system.
- Check service level results since open.
- If failing, check skilling of the agent population.
- If within service level, proceed with other duties.
- This check should happen every 15 to 20-minutes.
- If your start time is after the business is open, check Logged In time compared to schedule apply necessary tardy codes if applicable.
- Process sick line voicemails and communicate absenteeism results to stakeholders.
- This is generally one email with a breakout of absenteeism to all business ow including tardy.
- Process WebStation time off requests.
- Create/Process any reporting you need.
- Check adherence via RTA
- I.e., This check should happen every 15 to 20-minutes in tandem with SLA check
- Reach out to the leaders on the floor if someone is out of adherence.
- Evaluate schedules for the next two weeks for gaps to the requirement.
- Generate OTNTO recommendations based on gaps.
- Create/Generate schedules for the third week out.
- The next two weeks are locked; we should always be working on the third rolling week
- Distribute assigned reporting responsibilities.
- Manage real-time adherence and SLA's.
- Create schedules to recommend to operations for the quarterly shift bid of Sales and Care
- Approval Process: 1st WFM Manager, 2nd Ops
- Create schedules for staffing agency.
- Approver: WFM Manager
- Schedule changes on the floor.
- Approval Process: 1st WFM Manager/Human Resources, 2nd Ops
- Ad Hoc Reporting Request from OPs
- Consult with WFM Manager before accepting request or direct to WFM Mana
- We may have canned reporting that solves for most of the requests.
- Holiday closing/scheduling process
- Consult with WFM Manager before proceeding.
- We may have canned reporting that solves for most of these requests
- Load Monthly Forecast into IEX CT's.
- HR/Ops may request to pull attendance records.
- Updating the attendance point tracker.
- Duplicating PTO requests between ADP and WFM.
- Processing schedule changes on demand.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.