Senior Application Developer (Job ID 2016521)
Category Information Technology
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
We are seeking a Sr. Application Developer for a full-time position in our Blue Bell, PA offices. The developer will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of web application solutions and will work closely with business partners and IT team members to implement and deploy technical solutions.
- Design and develop complex new software programs and applications.
- Collaborate with business partners, internal users, and developers to understand the software’s business requirements and program quality deliverables on a project-by-project basis.
- Accurately estimate the scale and scope of project deliverables.
- Provide technical support for all assigned technologies
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Success:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, related degree, or strong relevant and comparable experience
- 3+ years development experience with WordPress, plugins, and themes.
- Experience with API integrations – WordPress specific preferred.
- Solid understanding of LAMP and HTTP architectures
- Experience creating and consuming web services and implementing data integrations (REST, SOAP)
- Strong background in database design and implementation experience (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Have a clear project orientation with experience in delivering solutions under very tight timelines
- Able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-initiative and results-oriented motivation
- Willing to work occasional extended hours
- US Work Authorization Required
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.