Commercial/National Account Install Manager
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
This position is responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Commercial Installation work force for a designated district. Key liaison between District installation work force and Corporate Installation. Plans, implements and manages the activities of the installation work force and ensures familiarity and training of product skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly commercial installation activity to include individual installers' efforts and results.
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates a high level of quality and timely installation to customers for maximum retention.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Installation.
- Assists commercial sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems and systems designed.
- Conducts meetings monthly. Communicates current installation policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Key interactions with General Manager, Regional Operations Manager, engineers, fire planners, estimators and sales organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four-year degree or equivalent related experience
- 5 to 7 years’ progressive management experience in commercial or high volume, high impact operation
Additional Skills and Certifications:
- Nicet II Certified
- Ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Attention to detail.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com