Warehouse Attendant - Lombard, IL (Job ID 2012670)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Warehouse, Field
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting with issuing purchase orders for employees and vendors.
- Assisting in processing order placement for technicians, clients and vendors.
- Keeping track of warehouse inventory and stock.
- Overlooking incoming materials.
- Pulling /packaging/delivering customer orders with little or no supervision.
- Maintaining shipping receiving documents and all other paperwork as needed.
- Completing branch inventory exchange forms.
- Attending phone calls requests of customers and employees.
- Completing P.O. requisition forms.
- Create/maintain a systematical filing system for invoices and other index documents.
- Prepare work by gathering sorting and proofing documents.
- Assisting in applying for permits, help with submittals and O & M's.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Efficient with PC computers.
- Knowledge of basic Math.
- Ability to lift and lower boxes and products up to 50lbs.
- Strong written, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge in operating office equipment.
- Ability to multitask is a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent team player and attitude to work under light supervision.
- 2-3 yrs experience.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, will conduct background and drug test.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.