Administrative Coordinator (Job ID 2114627)
Long Island City, New York
Categories Administrative, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Handle all entry into the ADMIN/Order entry process as well as other clerical processing duties within a sales & service office.
- Timely and accurately enter all orders into the appropriate order entry system.
- Research and resolve any contract inconsistencies that might cause an entry error.
- Process SSO invoices and send to accounts payable for payment.
- Act as liaison between SSO and payroll/HRIM.
- Timely and accurately type contracts.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, faxing, copying, etc.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison, disseminate paychecks, handle payroll/commission issues, prepare one time payments
- Administer fleet, cellular phone and/or pager programs.
- Assist Sales Manager and Reps in preparing proposals, contracts, letters and reports.
- Assist with clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, faxing.
- Communicate new policy or policy changes via memo or newsletter.
- Enter time tickets into OTM
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process contracts – create file, assign customer numbers, distribution of paperwork
- Process receivables (installation checks)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months of experience.
- Basic Computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Typing skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.