Alarm Service Technician (Job ID 2015535)
Long Island City, New York
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing ADT or comparable product line.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to read building electrical and sprinkler plans as required for clearing equipment trouble
- Standing, stooping, lifting, climbing, crawling.
- Valid driver's license required.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.