Materials Coordinator - Part time (Job ID 2110597)
Category Materials Management
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
This position is responsible for timely and cost-effective supply ordering, receipt and stocking of inventory, and shipping of SSO inventory. Responsible for maintaining materials/warehouse, may also deliver material to technicians and/or job sites
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with issuing purchase orders for employees and vendors.
- Assisting in processing order placement for technicians, clients and vendors.
- Keeping track of warehouse inventory and stock, including quarterly counts.
- Handle waste management including electronic waste, equipment recycling, batteries, etc.
- Overlooking incoming materials.
- Pulling /packaging/delivering customer orders with little or no supervision.
- Maintaining shipping receiving documents and all other paperwork as needed.
- Completing branch inventory exchange forms.
- Attending phone calls requests of customers and employees.
- Completing P.O. requisition forms.
- Create/maintain a systematical filing system for invoices and other index documents.
- Prepare work by gathering sorting and proofing documents.
- May assist in applying for permits, help with submittals and O & M's.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- One to three years of experience in similar role and/or administrative function and experience working with ERP systems preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
- Must have a valid driver license and ability to operate a motor vehicle if necessary.
- Attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and personal accountability
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to climb a ladder or rolling safety ladder.
- Normal warehouse environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.