High Volume Installation (Madison Heights/Detroit) NP (Job ID 2112842)
Madison Heights, Michigan
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
- Over $4 billion in total revenue
- Sales organization comprised of almost 2,800 professionals
- Over 8 million Customers in the US and Canada
- 900k+ customers added per year
- When an ADT customer calls, they get a LIVE answer
- When an ADT customer needs service, most often, they get it the next day
As an Install Consultant you will be a Smart Home solutions expert and a brand ambassador for ADT’s 6+ million customers. Often acting as the first in-person touchpoint for our customers, you will play a critical role in providing a world-class, consultative customer installation and onboarding experience. In this role you will identify and install security & Smart Home products and solutions that best meet the needs of ADT’s customers. Additionally, you will act as the initial point of contact for our new customers; providing friendly and insightful product education and customer onboarding.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Help curate relationship between new customers and the ADT brand and product portfolio
- Complete in-home consultation and assessment- architecting tailored security and Smart Home recommendations that best meet the customers needs
- Perform installation of purchased equipment and service. Equipment including:
- Cameras (interior & exterior)
- Security hardware- E.g., door/window sensors, motion detectors, touchscreen panels
- IoT and Smart Home devices (e.g., Smart Thermostats, Lighting, AI assistant)
- Complete customer onboarding and education of key products and services
- Finalize work orders and maintain and dispose of equipment using inventory management best practices
- Follow safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Aptitude for troubleshooting networking and technical issues with the latest Smart Home and IoT devices
- Comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and using the latest hand and power tools to efficiently install and service Security and Smart Home equipment
- Possess a customer-first mindset- focusing on developing lifelong customers by providing a world class customer experience
- Ability to work in confined spaces while climbing/balancing, stooping, squatting, kneeling, crawling, bending, reaching and twisting in such places as attics and crawlspaces.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull more than 20 lbs
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times. (valid driver’s license required)
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.