Bilingual Account Coordinator, NAOC (Job ID 1914203)
Category Customer Service
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs more than 18,000 people throughout North America. More information is available at http://www.adt.ca/.
This position is responsible for establishing good working relationships with internal customers directly related to the support of National Account customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish good working relationships with internal customers supporting National Accounts.
- Follow up on National Account billing, service and support related inquiries.
- Assist installation, service, and billing departments as required.
- Make Credit adjustments for clients when necessary.
- Obtain accurate central station information required for monitoring and service of the account.
- High school degree.
- 1 to 2 years; working with security related projects, related to CCTV, Intercom, IDS and Access Control systems.
Bilingual – English and French
Advanced written and communication skills – English and French
Customer service and solution oriented
Organizational skills and detail oriented
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.