Bilingual Account Coordinator, NAOC (Job ID 2012595)
Category Customer Service
This position isresponsible for establishing good working relationships with internal customersdirectly related to the support of National Account customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishgood working relationships with internal customers supporting National Accounts.
- Followup on National Account billing, service and support related inquiries.
- Assistinstallation, service, and billing departments as required.
- MakeCredit adjustments for clients when necessary.
- Obtainaccurate central station information required for monitoring and service of theaccount.
- High school degree.
- 1to 2 years; working with security related projects, related to CCTV, Intercom,IDS and Access Control systems.
Bilingual– English and French
Advanced written and communication skills – English and French
Customerservice and solution oriented
Organizationalskills and detail oriented
ADT by TELUS provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT by TELUS is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.