Business Analyst (Job ID 2012721)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
ADT by TELUS is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT by TELUS delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. More information is available at www.adt.ca.
Reporting to the Director of Operational Efficiencies, the Business Analyst will analyze data and develop reports to support data driven decision making for solving business inefficiencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use data to analyze business requirements and implement improvements and recommendations to the business
- Research process flows, business procedures and recommend changes
- Gather information from Operational teams to improve systems, processes and KPI’s
- Implement Operational improvements in cadence with data driven analytics
- Plan and monitor the success of the new requirements and recommendations
- Performs other duties, as required
3-years Bachelor’s degree
2 to 5 years of work experience
- Must be skilled in process improvement and building KPIs
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong active listening
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Proven strategy development and modelling skills
- Bilingual – French/English, verbal and written would be considered an asset
Join our team!
ADT by TELUS provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT by TELUS is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.