Director, NAOC (Job ID 2011477)
Categories General Management, Corporate
- Manages target levels of production for National Account Installation volume, meeting customer expectations for ECD dates
- Maintains and directs the branch labour and or subcontract network to the optimal level of National Account Installation backlog.
- Maintains installation quality of service by managing the installation projects of the NAOC.
- Manage the NAOC to set processes as outlined in the NAOC Playbooks.
- Maintains and oversees all job cost analysis for National Account Installations and ensures profitability.
- Work with the VP of Commercial & National Accounts to accurately forecast and manage target levels of installation.
- Analyze call offered statistics and call arrival patterns to ensure adequate staffing to ensure that established service levels in call handling, email processing are achieved.
- Develop and build design engineering team to support the National Account Managers (NAM).
- Partner with customer and NAM to develop project scope and design, and drawings as required
- Support the NAM organization with Sales Proposals
- Analyze statistical reports and other documentation to identify trends and implement enhancements to overall performance.
- Understand and maximize impact on branch performance, in the area of labour requirements, sub requirements and overall schedule, including pre-sale surveys.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by researching, resolving and documenting customer concerns in relation to installations.
- Ensure jobs are closed to company standards and are billed accordingly.
- Develop and implement programs that enhance employee motivation and maintain a positive work environment.
- Communicate and implement, through staff meetings or one-on-one counseling sessions, company and/or operations policies and procedures.
- Assure month end closing deadlines are met in order for preparation for financial reports required by the company.
- Communicate, implement and interpret technical support policies with other departments.
Alarm industry experience preferred.
Experience in business process improvement.
Experience in multi-site human resources management, ideallyat a national level.
In depth knowledge of all aspects of the profession (ex:delivery processes, personnel, project & budget management, customersatisfaction).
Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonalskills.
Must possess good decision making skills, be very organizedand detail oriented.
Discretion and problem analysis.
Willingness to make key contributions to the growth of thebusiness.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints fromcustomers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to effectively present information to top management,public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, andvolume.
Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concretevariables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written,oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to travel unrestricted on a frequent basis.
3-4 years Bachelor’s degree
ommerce, Operations, Engineering,Accounting, or any other relevant discipline; and/or relevant businessexperience
Be a part of our future, join our team!