Management Specialist, National Accounts (Temporary) (Job ID 1913210)
Category Customer Service
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs more than 18,000 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
This position is responsible for providing a “World Class” support to our top tiered National Account Customers. Assist the National Account Sales Team with customer acquisition. Coordinate all facets of the installation, service, billing and monitoring support. Provide support to local branch office, to succeed in service level agreements and branch metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily tasks of Account Coordinators
- Perform proactive client care calls to External and Internal customers.
- Promote the full product line and services offered.
- Provide both oral and written presentations to potential customers explaining the operation of their equipment and applicable services.
- Ensure accuracy of data in Mastermind.
- Coordinate the installation, service, and billing of National Account Customers.
- Perform routine account audits and updates.
- Recommend credit adjustments to accounts when necessary.
- Work with the branches and Monitoring department to research and resolve customer issues.
- Position may require mandatory overtime when necessary to meet company metrics.
- Ensure that all customer correspondence is responded to or forwarded to the appropriate department within 24 hours of receipt in the department.
- Track statistical information as needed for the department and compile data into reports that are submitted to management in a timely manner.
- Conduct communication meetings with External and Internal Customers on a regular basis to ensure that changes in policies, procedures and standards are disseminated in a clear and concise manner and are understood by everyone.
- Handle escalated customer calls as needed.
- Prepare formal correspondence in response to customer’s questions or concerns.
- Complete projects as requested by management.
- Perform other duties and related work as assigned.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain project efficiency
- Oversee daily work direction for Account Coordinators.
- Upgrade and/or enhance supervisory skills by participating in available classes, training, and seminars continuously.
- Train, coach and mentor Coordinators and Trainees on all duties.
- Specialized college degree
- 2 to 5 years: worked on security related projects to include three years of construction experience related to CCTV, Intercom, IDS and Access Control System Industry.
- Bilingual – English and French
- Advanced written and communication skills – English and French
- Customer service oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Management and/or supervisory experience required
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.