Project Manager (Job ID 2012751)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
ADT by TELUS is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT by TELUS delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. More information is available at www.adt.ca.
Reporting to the Director of Operational Efficiencies, the Project Manager will plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of a specific project including the project scope, team, resources and success/failure of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outline and define projects, including defining goals and how success will be tracked
- Analyze and manage project risk; identify and evaluate potential risks
- Control time management; define, sequence, and estimate time duration of each activity, develop a schedule, and maintain schedule
- Monitor progress; monitor and analyze performance and measurements
- Manage reports and documentation; prepare comprehensive reports, create documentation for distribution, and track progress
- Performs other duties, as required
- High School Degree
- 2 to 5 years of work experience
- Project Manager Certificate an asset (CAPM or PMP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven experience in Change Management
- High level of organization
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and short notice with strict deadlines
- KPI Performance Management experience
- PMP certification would be considered an asset
- Bilingual – French/English, verbal and written would be considered an asset
Join our team!
ADT by TELUS provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT by TELUS is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.