Senior Commercial Security Consultant (Job ID 2012166)
Category Business Development
ADT by TELUS is a leading and award-winning provider of security and automation solutions in Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go, and their network.
As aSenior Commercial Security Consultant, you will be responsible for the promotion of products to potential and existing customers. You will initiate and execute all steps of the sales cycle with commercial, industrial, and institutional customers in order to meet targets and provide an exceptional customer experience. You will also provide support and assistance to the Commercial Sales Manager in the development of the target markets.
What We Offer:
- Full health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Company-wide employee activities (summer BBQ, holiday party, Culture of Fun calendar)
- Employee volunteer programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Flex schedule (currently 100% remote during COVID-19)
- Car allowance, cell phone, and laptop provided
- TELUS and ADT by TELUS employee discounts
- Career development opportunities
A typical day might include the following:
- Build a successful book of business while maintaining existing relationships
- Self-generate leads and develop business through prospecting methods
- Analyze customer needs and create a solution
- Meet with potential customers to determine their security needs using innovative virtual technology
- Conduct effective presentations of proposals/solutions adapted to customers’ preoccupations
- Foster the existing customers’ loyalty by contacting them in a timely fashion
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of quotation to be submitted for tenders
- Participate in the company’s promotional events and develop and maintain business relations
- Develop new applications for specific industries
- Process sales documents through the proper channels within the agreed time frame
- Perform any other tasks related to the position or assigned by the immediate Supervisor
- Hold a vocational diploma in sales and/or high school diploma and/or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role required
- Market development and networking abilities in a B2B, large and/or commercial enterprises
- Technical knowledge of security equipment (Intrusion, CCTV, Access, Fire Alarm)
- Articulated, diplomatic, and professional
- Direct selling techniques and proven ability to effectively close sales
- Own a vehicle and valid driver’s license
Apply today, join our team!
ADT by TELUS provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT by TELUS is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources atif you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.