Learning & Development Analyst
Categories Human Resources, Corporate
*****This role can sit in any ADT office nationwide*****
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The Analyst, L&D Execution and Impact will play a key role in garnering insights to drive business initiatives that are owned by the Learning and Development Execution and Impact function within ADT. This person is responsible for providing intelligence through in depth analysis via the creation of dashboards, future event projections and analytical recommendations that address issues revealed through data trends. Candidates will be responsible for applying innovative/quantitative analytical approaches to draw conclusions and make recommendations to answer business objectives and drive change. This position can be located in any ADT branch or contact center location and reports to the Director of L&D Execution and Impact.
- Evaluates data and applies analytical approaches to draw conclusions about leadership programs and makes recommendations to answer the business objective and drive learning change.
- Leverages business/analytical knowledge to participate in discussions with cross functional teams to understand and collaborate on business objectives and influence solution strategies.
- Translates recommendation into communication materials to effectively present to colleagues for peer review.
- Proficiency in creation of presentations for ADT leadership and development of training documents
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication while collaborating with cross functional stakeholders and leadership at all levels
- Internal client support:
- Delivery of high-quality solutions to end users
- Partner with end users to identify deliverables and established deadlines
- Ensure end user satisfaction through reporting accuracy and face to face interaction
- Incorporates visualization techniques to support the relevant points of the analysis and ease the understanding for less technical audiences.
- Thoroughly documents assumptions, methodology, validation and testing to facilitate peer reviews.
- Adopts emerging technology that can affect the application of scientific methodologies and/or quantitative analytical approaches to problem resolutions.
- Recommends solutions that typically have an impact on business results.
- Maintains program execution via LMS strategy that includes, but is not limited to, creating sessions and events, as well as staying on top of virtual session completions and rosters
- Helps drive a learning culture at ADT by owning the ADT Learning and Development portal from sourcing content to manager highlights to back end metrics and measurement of the tool; SharePoint knowledge required; SharePoint administration is a plus
- Four (4) year degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience with data warehouses and reporting tools
- Demonstrates competency in mathematical and statistical techniques and approaches used to drive fact-based decision-making
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment may be required
- L&D experience preferred
- SharePoint administration experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of business analytics
- Expert knowledge of Access and Excel including advanced functions, pivots, lookups, macros, dashboards, etc.
- Experience analyzing company data via the configuration of dashboards, analytical reports and creation of systematic data alerts
- L&D experience:
- Translating business needs into L&D solutions
- Familiar with ADDIE process and needs assessment
- Cross functional project management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze and synthesize large amounts of complex data queries into relevant insights; presented in a logical, concise visual
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written, required due to the nature and level of interaction with senior management.
- Detail oriented and strong analytical thinker
- Self-starter with the ability to work well within ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to learn new analytic and data manipulation techniques.
- Ability to think conceptually and creatively about problems and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com