Region Manager, EHS - Northeast (Job ID 2112047)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Category Environmental Health & Safety
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Region Environmental, Health and Safety Manager reports to the Sr, Region EHS Manager and is responsible for assisting ADT North America regional businesses with implementing the EH&S Management system, developing and implementing effective injury prevention and ensuring compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements. The Region EHS Manager provides functional/technical expertise and will be responsible to build consistency throughout the region. Experience leading and conducting incident investigations, training with hourly and management personnel, conducting EHS audits and inspections and driving cultural change are essential. This position is a key functional role assisting regional management with the implementation of their EHS program and will administer and monitor EHS performance for the region. Frequent travel throughout the region is required.
- Develop and deliver EHS training programs
- Conduct jobsite audits and inspections
- Conduct branch EHS reviews and develop management reports
- Develop and implement injury reduction plans
- Participate as a team member and lead EHS Compliance Reviews/Audits
- Analyze regional EHS data for trends and develop improvement plans
- Review regional injuries & illnesses to ensure proper OSHA/ADT injury & illness recordkeeping
- Assist regions with incident investigations including root cause analysis
- Ensure regional branches comply with EHS policies & procedures and with state and federal EHS laws & regulations, e.g. DEP, EPA and OSHA.
- Maintain applicable EHS scorecards
- Review Fleet telematics data for trends and develop action plans for improvement
- Assists with acquisition integration
- Participate in environmental and health & safety due diligence activities
- Develop regional EHS communications.
- Provide EHS updates to the Region Vice President, General Managers and Director of EHS & Compliance.
- Travel into the field required, up to 75%
Education/Work Experience Required:
- BS Safety, Engineering, or Environmental Engineering. CSP preferred.
- 10 years of EHS experience which includes supporting multiple locations
- Working with a distributed workforce, construction or project engineering, are preferred.
- Must be able to interact effectively with the regional and location office staff.
- Strong communication and training skills are essential.
- Candidate must reside in New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania/Virginia
- No relocation assistance will be provided
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.