Installation Technican (Job ID 2012651)
North Charleston, South Carolina
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
- Installs, dismantles, and reconstructs equipment required by customer or ADT order.
- Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Evaluates information furnished for the job, delivered materials, layout of customer's premises and practical routes for cable, conduit and/or wiring.
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
- Follows safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- Safeguards against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
- Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, and returns unused materials.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Maintain 93% or above Quality.
- Performs Upsells of $850 or above a month.
- High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
- Electronic Trade School training desired
- 3 years maintenance/installation experience
- Excellent communications skills required.
- Valid driver's license.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.