HR Business Partner (Job ID 2110934)
Oak Brook, Illinois
Categories Human Resources, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- The HR Business Partner for the Inside Sales Organization will be responsible for developing strong business relationships with his/her management team by providing employee relations counseling, management training, recruiting and placement, wage and salary administration in support of each business unit's overall strategic goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, persuasive, diplomatic individual with the ability to effectively handle difficult employee situations.
- Pro-actively develop close partnerships with Inside Sales business leaders, actively collaborate and communicate with other appropriate stakeholders to ensure local execution of strategic initiatives, implement solutions to achieve business strategy, and promote Employee Engagement.
- Provide day-to-day HR coaching and counsel to the Inside Sales Organization leadership team by coordinating and allocating resources and drive execution of various business initiatives.
- Advise management team on performance, staffing and employee relations issues.
- Proactively identify HR needs that support strategic objectives and growth of the Inside Sales organization. Design and implement strategies designed to drive the business (e.g., reduce turnover, increase productivity and satisfaction, improve quality of applicant pool).
- Deliver, facilitate and measure HR initiatives for the Inside Sales Organization (e.g., leadership planning process, benefits and salary administration, performance management, integrity matters, team member surveys) Implement strategies designed to drive the business and organizational change (e.g. recruiting, selection, retention, employee and labor relations, and union avoidance).
- Manage HR-related changes for the Inside Sales Organization in partnership with HR Leadership team, HR Centers of Excellence and members of the Inside Sales management team.
- Coordinate and deliver HR training to local management and employees (e.g., union avoidance, sexual harassment).
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues as well as assist legal counsel on employment claims involving discrimination and harassment by conducting internal investigations, reviewing documentary evidence, interviewing witnesses, etc.
- Provide local guidance on legal compliance, compensation and benefits matters. Interface with Payroll and HRIM departments.
- Ensure compliance with Department of Labor laws and regulations (e.g. OFCCP, wage and hour, OSHA, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year degree in related field required. Master's or advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years HR experience. HR Experience in an Inside Sales Call Center or Contact Center environment preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law, legal compliance, staffing, training, salary administration and general business principles
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.