Small Business Installer - Oak brook, IL (Job ID 2015236)
Oak Brook, Illinois
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
- Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by customer or ADT.
- Conducts service calls and prewires residences.
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
- Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
- Coordinates installations with police/fire departments and handles necessary records for notification of emergency calls.
- May manage installation teams on larger projects.
- High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
- Electronic Trade School training desired.
- 5 years electrical and electronic equipment experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Valid Driver's license.