Sr. Manager, Customer Experience Programs – Voice of the Customer (Job ID 2114370)
NationwideCategory Business Development
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we.Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
About the Job:
At ADT, data and insights drive our growth, customer experience and customer retention initiatives. As a Sr. Manager, CX Programs you will be responsible for Voice of the Customer (VOC) program execution, analyses, and delivering actionable insights into the hands of key organizational stakeholders with the objective being improved customer, employee and enterprise outcomes.
This is a well-rounded role for the right CX leader, It includes program strategy for the VOC ecosystem (who, what, when, where and why to survey); implementation leadership as the hub between our vendors and internal partners; reporting and analytics ownership (what were the results, how are they changing over time, what are the key drivers, what are our key opportunities); and additional ad hoc research projects as needed to better understand the customer base.
Successful candidate will be a CX rock star who puts the customer at the center of everything they do, can act as effective communicator and leader among various levels and audiences, has the capacity to remain flexible and adept at learning new tools, and can demonstrate an ability to implement new systems within a team atmosphere. Our environment is deadline driven and fast-paced and therefore requires detail-oriented individuals comfortable interacting or working with multiple teams (business and technical).
- Own the creation and dissemination of insights across the CX organization specifically designed to improve customer experience, customer retention and operational efficiency
- Partner with key stakeholders and be the thought leader, critical thinker and advocate for data-driven decision making
- Provide prioritization and project management of the insights roadmap while proactively identifying areas in which analytics efforts can produce a strong value add
- Develop compelling stories based on analysis of customer feedback, pain points, and journeys
- Support the closed-loop process as needed with various customer facing teams
- Own various vendor relationships and manage those relationships to drive value for the VOC program and organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience using data-driven approaches to uncover and present insights within Voice of the Customer (VOC) and/or other surveys/customer research to executive audiences
- 4+ years’ experience working with cross functional teams on sharing data and insights to drive performance
- Strong project management skills for planning and delivery of insights to key internal stakeholders
- Experience using VOC tools and technology
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Master’s degree
- 4+ years’ experience working with and analyzing surveys results from CX platforms (Medallia, Qualtrics etc.)
- Experience managing customer experience survey programs, including developing survey questionnaires
- Experience reporting survey results and leading analysis on survey data (joined to other customer data)
- Experience with campaign (test and control) measurements
- Experience analyzing and presenting insights for key workstreams within a subscriber-based business (Customer Retention, Acquisition and Customer Care)
- Experience with cloud database technologies (Azure SQL, Google BigQuery, AWS etc.) a plus