Commercial National Accounts Operations Supervisor - Oklahoma City, OK (Job ID 2110614)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Categories General Management, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position is responsible for:
- Coordinating and ensuring completion of all National Account requests and projects that the District receives as the main point of contact for National Accounts.
- Ensuring clear and constant communication between National Account entities and the District.
- Holding the teams and employees within the District accountable to the timely and satisfactory completion of all National Account requests and projects.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Working with Operations Managers and holding them accountable for the completion of National Account installation projects, service calls, and inspections within the District.40%
- Coordinating the completion of National Account survey requests that the District receives. 5%
- Communicating timely updates to the National Account Operations Center or other “National Account Requester” regarding completion of projects and other requests. 15%
- Ensuring that the District is performing National Account work in compliance with customer requirements and service level agreements. 5%
- Facilitating and confirming the completion of all projects/taskers related to National Account work within the District. 30%
- Updating the General Manager, as required, on positive outcomes, areas of concern, and other National Account reporting. 5%
- Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines.
- Participation in conference calls, office meetings and, “on site” customer meetings.
- Combination of office and field work as well as customer visits, upon request.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- High School Diploma
- Three years of Operations Management experience in the Security industry.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully collaborating with and influencing employees, who are not direct reports, to complete projects.
- Must be able to multi-task and react quickly, with sound judgment, in unexpected situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have a driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to clear a drug screening.
- None specifically required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; twist, use hands to handle, push, pull or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or
- balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.