Project Manager (Job ID 2114705)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Will be responsible for the project administration of all current and/or future installations of Fire and/or Security, CCTV, Card Access & other specialty systems where needed. Administration of these projects shall be coordinated with the respective management team.
- Oversee the proper documentation is being executed between the contracts administrator and sales representative to effectively consummate the engineering requirements.
- Supervise the requirement for proper documentation of project site visits, telephone communications, request for information, letter of transmittals, permits and applications fees and final closeout requirements are being properly executed.
- Oversee the required safety programs are being implemented to prevent unnecessary injury to our employees and insure we are in compliance on given projects.
- Execute the manpower backlog reports on a monthly basis to assist with the proper manpower loading requirements to achieve customer satisfaction and increased gross profit margin opportunities.
- Will be responsible to implement required change orders on projects which will achieve significant gross profit.
- Participate in meetings with contracts administration, field supervision and engineering departments to review all on-going projects.
- Assist with the construction schedule requirements to properly complete installation and final certification testing within the requirements agreed upon by the company and the respective customer.
- Update project log as new projects are contracted. This log reflects estimated start dates, completion dates, total man hours, date of submittal/drawing approval, and type of system being installed.
- Provide in-house estimating and proposals as needed for existing customers and new projects.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED; 2-4 year degree in a technical field from accredited college or university.
- Must have 3+ years of industry, security/fire and project management experience.
- Ideal individual must be technically inclined, good written and verbal communication skills, energetic, self motivated, dependable to work under little or no supervision and demonstrate job stability and eagerness to learn.
- Individuals with past experience in construction field and or knowledgeable in the fire alarm/security industry are highly encouraged to apply.
- Troubleshooting skills, knowledge of Local and National. Fire alarm systems and inspections experience, and or certifications in: Regulation No. 4, EST3, NICET, PMP, State Certification are a plus.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressure.
- Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to: climbing up or down ladders, occasional lifting up to 50lbs, stairs, scaffolding, ramps and the like; remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another; moving in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces; and general office duties including use of a computer.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.