Categories Corporate, Administrative
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
What we offer:
·Medical, Dental andVision Insurance
·Flexible work schedule
·Mileage reimbursement& cell phone allowance
·401(K) with 100% matchup to 5% - 3 year vesting period!
- Coordinate, prioritize, and schedule installations.
- Use Telemar system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily.
- Use IBT to track all scheduled installations.
- Use O2C Portal to manage customer contracts and associated paperwork.
- Write up phone sales.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison/Enter time tickets into OTM
- Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out.
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process receivables (installation checks)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience scheduling appointments in a high volume environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.