Region Environmental, Health and Safety Manager - Commercial (Job ID 2012779)
Category Environmental Health & Safety
***This role can be based out of the following ADT Commercial offices: Miramar, Orlando or Atlanta***
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
The Region Manager, EHS Commercial reports to the Director of EHS & Compliance and is responsible for leading ADT Commercial’s EHS efforts within a geographic region. This key functional role oversees the implementation of ADT Commercial’s EHS management system, effective injury prevention and compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements. The Region EHS Manager provides functional/technical expertise and will be responsible to build consistency throughout the region in partnership with the Region Vice President. Experience leading and conducting incident investigations, training with hourly and management personnel, conducting EHS audits and inspections and driving cultural change is essential. Frequent travel throughout the region is required, with an emphasis on commercial/construction jobsites.
- Partner with the Region Vice President to set EHS priorities within the region
- Develop and deliver EHS training programs to ensure regulatory compliance
- Provide EHS leadership at customer jobsites and assist with hazard identification
- Develop and implement injury reduction plans
- Lead EHS compliance audits within the region
- Analyze regional EHS data for trends and develop improvement plans
- Review regional injuries & illnesses to ensure proper OSHA/ADT injury & illness recordkeeping
- Assist regions with incident investigations including root cause analysis
- Ensure compliance with EHS policies & procedures and with state and federal laws & regulations.
- Maintain applicable EHS scorecards
- Review fleet telematics data for trends and develop action plans for improvement
- Assists with acquisition integration
- Participate in environmental and health & safety due diligence activities
- Develop regional EHS communications.
- Provide weekly EHS updates to the Region Vice President, Area Managers and Director of EHS & Compliance.
- Travel into the field required, up to 75%
- BS Safety, Engineering, or Environmental Engineering. CSP preferred.
- 10 years of EHS experience which includes supporting multiple locations
- Previous experience leading EHS activities at commercial/construction jobsites and effectively partnering with operations leader
- Working with a distributed workforce, construction or project engineering, are preferred.
- Must be able to interact effectively with the regional and location office staff.
- Strong communication and training skills are essential.
- Location: Candidate must reside within the South East Region, preferably Florida/Georgia
- No relocation assistance will be provided
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.