Health Territory Account Executive (Job ID 2111351)
Category Business Development
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Existing ADT Residential and Small Business field sales reps as well as technicians across multiple Sales & Service (SSO) locations
- ADT dealer channel sales locations
- Regional and national enterprise 3rd party partnerships
- Bulk business contract sales opportunities
- Home Owners Association (HOA) locations
- Other business opportunities
- Accountable for delivering the sales unit and revenue plan for the assigned geography, with a priority on visiting existing account locations and opportunities.
- Conducting training presentations.
- Ongoing support for multiple channel sales teams.
- Coaching and ride-alongs with sales representatives.
- Completing In-services with government agencies.
- Attending trade shows and provider meetings.
- Maintain and support the SSO training of the Health product line and equipment to ensure the sales representatives are selling the Health product.
- Supports execution of a sound business plan to engage in each market with the managers and sales representatives to promote growth of the ADT Health organization.
- Coordinates with the Regional Health Sales Manager to identify new revenue opportunities with third party partners.
- Serves as a key contact and liaison for assigned accounts within the assigned territory.
- Tracking daily and weekly account management activity.
- Provide weekly, monthly and other progress reports as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel required (80%+) within assigned geography.
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience.
- 3 to 5 years’ sales experience, or related industry sales or customer service experience working with account development, business development and/or account management.
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle multiple challenges and prioritize responsibilities.
- Account management sales experience preferred.
- Strong communications, presentation and time management skills
- Able to balance time and manage multiple channel accounts
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a proven ability to both work within a team and alone.
- Solid business skills.
- Must be conceptually oriented with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to influence, train, develop, and motivate agency personnel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in a Microsoft Office Environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- The ADT Health Territory Account Executive will report directly to the Regional Health Sales Manager. There is an expectation that the successful candidate will be able to spend more than 80% of their time traveling within their assigned geography.
- Work well within the both government and private pay accounts in territory footprint.
- Must be located within the assigned geographical territory.
- Must be located near a major airport.
- Base pay plus variable compensation component.
- Note: The Health Territory Account Executive will only receive the base compensation component during the first month training period. No additional training nor variable compensation will be provided for first month.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.