Administrative Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ (Job ID 2016416)
Categories Administrative, Corporate
- Coordinate, prioritize, and schedule installations.
- Use ATD system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily.
- Track all scheduled installations.
- Manage customer contracts and associated paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison/Enter time tickets into ADT system
- Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup of other staff
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process receivables (installation checks)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in customer service, administrative work, scheduling and data entry
- Experience working in an office environment
- Abilty to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.