Field Sales Representative (Job ID 2010294)
Category Business Development
Do you live and breathe the sale, and value the importance of helping others? As an ADT Everyday Hero, that’s just what you’ll do. Every day you’ll build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them.
The ADT Corporation is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles.
We’re looking for driven sales professionals to join our Residential security team!
Who’s right for the job?
A prospecting genius.
Someone who connects with people and can build a network of customers.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the leading security company focused on innovation and expanding our market share. A successful Sales Representative at ADT has creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers, overcome obstacles and close deals quickly.
At ADT, you’ll need to be self-motivated, organized and resourceful. Everyday Heroes help potential customers see the value in our products and maintain strong relationships in order to generate sales leads.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Entrepreneurial lead generation – ability to self-generate business leads through creative, traditional and social media marketing
- Perseverance and productivity – overcome challenges and close the sale
- Account and time management – manage a full customer pipeline
- Customer obsession and collaboration – help us build customers for life
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers, including nights and weekends
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
We offer unlimited career and earning potential, top-of-the-line training and other great benefits. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
Let’s get started.
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.