Project Manager (Job ID 2110453)
Categories General Management, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Plans and schedules engineering, installation, and subcontracting activities on large and or complex systems or service installed jobs
- Performs design-engineering functions as necessary
- Maintains current job plans and specifications
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies and services in a timely manner to meet job completion requirements
- Prepares the project installation plan, manages the plan and prepares and implements job procedures
- Determines and implements changes in design, contract price, and installation plans
- Maintains construction schedules and coordinates task-scheduling with other trades
- Selects and monitors the performance of subcontractors.
- Informs supervisors and subordinates of progress
- Maintains all records of job status, job changes, material flow, and other control records
- Supervises the preparation and processing of reports for internal and external use
- May assist in estimating projects in coordination with the sales team
- Works continuously to improve customer satisfaction
- Presents a professional image of Aronson Security Group when speaking to customers
- Develops relationships with customer decision makers
- Routinely walks job sites to ensure quality installation of Aronson Security Group products
- Responsible for customer satisfaction with projects
- Monitors job status and controls job costs
- Provides data to determine labor and material requirements on a monthly basis
- Assists management in monthly billing forecasting
- Estimates and prepares monthly project progress billing to capture all project costs
- Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing project financial statements
- Monitors project reports to assure project profitability
- Studies literature and attends seminars to keep current in products, processes and materials
- Remains up to date with company policies, procedures and products
- Remains up to date on industry standards and technological developments
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or Bachelor degree in a technical capacity is desirable
- Minimum five years’ experience in the project management and installation of electronic security systems
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and security concepts and operations
- Skilled in managing subcontractors
- Must have an understanding of job financial reports and have the ability to contain costs in handling of large projects
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. The ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively one-on-one or before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Word, inventory software, MS Excel, design software and project management software.
- Limited Energy Certificate and Project Management Certificate
- Supervises installers, technicians and oversees subcontractors.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.