Director Commercial Marketing (Job ID 2110351)
Categories Marketing, Corporate
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
The Director of Commercial Marketing will be responsible for setting the direction, strategy and vision for B2B commercial security services marketing for new initiatives and across the customer journey. With a focus on innovating the go to market approach for commercial security, objectives will include leading the customer journey throughout the sales cycle, leading multi-functional teams to optimize internal processes for lead generation, flow and conversion, and measure and report on marketing initiatives to gauge success.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, subject matter experts and agency teams to create a holistic and fully integrated customer journey across a diverse online and offline ecosystem (Product Director)
- Analyze and make necessary changes to internal platforms, processes and procedures to increase efficiency, enablement and performance of key marketing touches to enhance the customer journey
- Develop strategic and tactical initiatives to maximize lead generation and sales conversion (Product Director)
- Conduct and utilize voice of customer to guide marketing decisions
- Work with internal marketing and agency analytic teams to develop dashboards, reporting processes and KPIs to monitor and optimize lead and overall marketing performance that lead to informed business decisions (Product Director)
- Provide consistent optimization guidance of campaigns to exceed goals and expectations (Social Media Director)
- Build, develop, and lead a team comprised of direct/indirect reports, subject matter experts (external and internal), and agencies (Social Media Director)
- Actively participate in setting the strategy, vision and direction as a key leader of the commercial marketing team
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or related field
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the commercial security services industry
- Ability to align closely with senior leaders and supervisors while assuming responsibility for owning projects and delivering results (Social Media Director)
- Strong, motivating people leader with listening, coaching and influencing skills; ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues as well as executives and employees at multiple levels in other disciplines (Social Media Director)
- Must be comfortable presenting and communicating to all levels of management, and have ability to work with and coordinate feedback from internal and external cross functional teams (Social Media Director)
- Strong management and project management skills to execute numerous projects simultaneously with accountability for project deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an extremely dynamic, fast-paced corporate environment with matrixed teams (Social Media Director)
- Excellent creative, communication and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding analytical skills; comfortable working with, interpreting and presenting data (Social Media Director)
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality, fast learner and be able to deal with ambiguity
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.