Enterprise Sales Manager (Job ID 2014591)
Saint Rose, Louisiana
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position is responsible for overseeing all sales efforts of the Company’s in a specified region. The incumbent uses technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to assist Sales Representatives in influencing customers and assisting them in buying the products and services to meet their needs, resulting in revenue generation for the Company. The position requires mentoring, training, and managing a team (or several teams) of Sales Representatives focusing on all disciplines offered within the District. In addition, this position is responsible for market penetration and development, for the maintenance of positive customer relations, for achievement of the District’s annual booking plan, and for strategic planning to meet the District’s long range goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all Sales Representatives, ensure that they clearly understand their sales objectives, monitor, and report results. Support each team member’s sales efforts to achieve maximum results.
- Review individual Sales Plans/set individual Sales Targets for all Sales Representatives.
- Establish a yearly Sales Bookings Budget, and manage through the monthly Forecasting/update process.
- Manage the Bookings pipeline for each discipline within the District to insure an adequate revenue stream to meet expectations.
- Possess exceptional communication and organizational skills in order to effectively manage a large, diverse team and interact effectively within a team of senior managers.
- Create marketing initiatives related to sales activities, including the development of sales and business plans designed to expand the pipeline for each discipline.
- Review proposals for customers with Sales Representatives in order to maximize profitability.
- Partner with internal departments to communicate customer needs and resolve customer disputes.
- Responsible to grow the service business by providing solutions to existing as well as new client base.
- Ride with Sales Representatives on joint sales calls to be able to mentor/coach in order to grow each to his/her fullest potential.
- Understand, disseminate, and enforce company policies and procedures across the full organization as needed.
- Review and approval of Sales commissions
- Must have previous sales management experience with directing multiple sales personnel with annual team sales.
- Experience within the services or construction industry required.
- Experience in the fire & security systems industry preferred, but not required.
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts and other contract documents such as specifications, drawings, etc. .
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point required.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record, will conduct background
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends as necessary
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.